Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Now Get Yourself Out There!!!

Google Books seems to me like a great idea. I have signed up and made a portion of my book available. I check the reports monthly and ...nothing. Nothing. Amazon, ebookmall.com, Borders etc etc. and no-one seems to be able to find it. It's a struggle there is no doubt and it leaves me wondering why I wrote the book in the first place. The answer is I don't know. I don't know why I wrote it and I don't know why I keep writing other things people probably won't read. I just do. I get an inordinate amount of satisfaction from it and I guess a little bit of therapy. I can't imagine a more thankless thing to do.
People tell me that my book is great althoigh there are a lot of characters to get their heads around. It's true its not an easy read and I love it all the more because of it. For those who stick with it though the rewards are great.

Steven J Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Armourer Book One Of the Burgundiians

Armourer Book One Of the Burgundiians
Armourer